Kendrick has been working in the field of social work since 2009. Based in Salt Lake City, he earned his Bachelor of Psychology and Master of Social Work degrees from the University of Utah. Kendrick has worked with individuals and couples from a wide variety of cultural backgrounds.
- Kendrick’s primary approach is to use mindfulness-based cognitive behavioral therapy (MBCT), but he also draws from the following practices:
- ACT – acceptance commitment therapy
- TFCT – Trauma-focused cognitive behavioral therapy
- EMDR – eye-movement desensitization therapy
- Kendrick works with individual adults and teens as well as couples.
- Kendrick usually begin with a 50-minute assessment in which he will explore the client’s history, needs, and preferences, as well as establish goals and expectations.
- During COVID, all therapy sessions are conducted by video.
- Kendrick charges $100 for each 50-minute session. (A $3.25 surcharge will be added to credit card payments.)
- Payment is due at the time of each session.
- Kendrick does not accept insurance, but can provide you with an invoice to submit to your third-party payer.